Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weekend at the Beach + Father's Day

Traveled back to Kuantan to celebrate Father's day last weekend with Chee Tat being my companion. I wanna wish all fathers, fathers-to-be, and have-been-fathers a very Happy Father's Day although it's a lil' overdue.

Happy Father's Day

Well, for me, I have 2 fathers. Biological father, and also my god-father. Both are Great men. Went to a seafood restaurant for dinner and went for dim sum with them the next morning. Ahh, I'll have to repeat, it's good to be home.

That was the Father's day part.

Next up, Cle, Chee Tat, Soon, Hoepack, Adeline and I went to the beach to do some stunts and play some frisbee. Let me try to write a poem to describe the beach.


The colour was murky,
the waves were choppy,
the rocks were rocky,
the water was salty.

The sky wasn't blue,
which is so true,
I have no clue,
why it wasn't blue.

The bunch of us jumped in and out of the water like professional divers, praying hard that we won't hit any of the rocks. And then, something happened, the frisbee flew out of our range and my lifeguard instincts took over, I dived but Chee Tat was even faster, he was ahead of me and I wanted to catch hold of him. Then, I felt pain on my left arm and everyone concluded that it wasn't safe to continue our antics. The pain was caused by a jellyfish that panicked my friends, especially -- Ah Soon. Everyone told me that I should pee on my arm else they will pee on me.


Chillby Jello

Fortunately, my immune system fought it and won.

No comments:

Post a Comment