Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Frisbee 'Photoshoot'

*the following post tells about the photoshoot we had before my classes resume*

Not getting tired of the beach, Mike, Cle, Jerry, Chee Tat and I went to the beach to have some frissbee-throwing. The ever-inspired Cle, whipped out Jerry's camera and told us how we should take some shots while someone threw the frisbee, the other person should leap from the rock trying to catch it.

And these are the outcomes.

First up was me,



I felt like superman

I remember slamming my face flat against the water a couple of times.

Next up was Chee Tat,

"I'm gonna do this shit!"

"hiak!"

with just a lil' push from his powerful hind legs, he took off.

Then it was Jerry's turn,




"I did it!"
and he made a trademark for himself, the-hands-in-the-air-one-leg-curl pose.


Without hesitating, Mike stood on the rocks and after saying a prayer, leaped with faith.




"I beeelieve I can fly"

I wonder who threw the frisbee that way.

And lastly, the cameraman Clement,

"woohhoiiiyeahahaha"


oh boy , was he happy.

And thank God there wasn't any casualties. phew.

2 comments: