Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jerry's Farewell Party@Poppy

It started out with sober Kuantan people gathering in front of Poppy for a farewell gathering for our friend who will be going to UK - Jerry. We all started to drink a little after being led to the table.


The 3 who saved Leon


Ade & Jerry

Everyone arrived about half an hour later and we decided to head to the dancefloor. It was quite humid in there and I think everyone would've suffocated if it was not for some parts which were open-air.
"Did you see what I saw?"

The dancefloor was so packed I started to feel what those illegal immigrants hiding in the back of a lorry felt. Ade pushed her way through to the middle and that was it. The space was so tight anyody shorter than Hoepack would've died smelling some dude's armpit.

Then, 2 guys not older than 20 moved closer and attempted to dry hump the girls. Hoepack closed the gap and told me to 'ward off those evil spirits' which I did and the 2 kids, were literally stuck to my back. Those minutes felt like hours. Miraculously, they disappeared after some time.

The girls ( there were 2 more)

Towards the end of the party, Leon started to drink like a cow. After it was over,he drank even more. He was up to any challenge thrown at him. It lasted for a while until he can take it no more and slept like a baby.....on the roadside pavement.

"I'm number 1"


Sleeping by the roadside


"I need the kiss of life"

"Sir, you alrite sir?"


Sleeping in peace

Upon reaching Hoepack's condo, the 'baby' didnt want to get out of the car and even threatened to whack the 3 of us - Jerry, Hoepack and me. =.= . Fearing for his our safety, we left him there with the windows down so that he'll make it through the night. Well, he made it through and walked up to Hoepack's condo in the morning.

A toast to all sober people that night, and till I see you again Jerry!

As for me, I'd say it was an enjoyable night but I didnt meet my own expectations. hehe.

3 comments:

  1. eww eww..ur friend is lying on the sidewalk pavement...so dirty leh...nice pic header ...suits ur blog title ..

    ReplyDelete