Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Hair Approach

My hair has been speculated by a few people I know. One of them is a guy I've known for 6 years, Ho Hsien Loong. His comments always include vocabs that I can't seem to understand. While my hair has got curl waves, he can create a story that tells about where the afro originated from. He gives 'advices' like telling me to rebond my hair.

And so, I tried a different hairstyle.....by putting on a wig.


'you got problem ah now? CB'

I swear I will never have the above kind of hairstyle. It's the failed-ah-beng hairstyle. It amazes me how ah bengs can have hairstyles like this and roam the streets as if they look like Jay Chou.


'Bon voyage, fugly hair'

Conclusion, I'm really very contented with what I have, and it includes my au naturel hairtype.

No comments:

Post a Comment