Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Learning Japanese, code name - LJ

Back when I was 14, I learnt some simple and basic Japanese at school. 8 years later, after forgetting every single Jap that I learned, one of the subjects that I have to complete in uni is --Introduction to Japanaese.


The SENSEI started the class by telling everyone to buy the Jap books, one is in Jap and the other is the translation of it. Next, we were told that photocopying of the Rm 56 book is prohibited.



If found guilty, the maximum sentence is that we will be fined Rm10,000. I find this funny because it's only this Jap book that cannot be photostated. I guess it's alright to photostat the other copyrighted books. Haha, trying to instill integrity while everyone is drinking kopi.



After explaining the details, SENSEI started the class by teaching us how to pronounce some simple daily greetings and numbers. I find it funny because the number 1 is pronounced as itchy , 9 is hachi, 7 is nana, 4 is yawn.. *yawns*. Oh, one more word, 'No' was taught to us too, it's 'iie', I wonder where the 'meh-teh' went.


All of these came to an end after I found out that I wasn't supposed to take more than 5 subjects because my points are less than 2(failed 2 subjects) and so I dropped this Jap unit and there goes my Rm56.

Phuckin' great!

2 comments: