Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bak Kut Teh@Subang

I can't remember when was the last time I had bak kut teh. Funnily, I got a message from Chee Tat asking me to have bak kut teh for dinner with a few friends. We decided that we'll meet up at 7.30pm. And so I picked Clement, Hoepack and his friend Ernest up and headed to the restaurant to meet up with Alvin. There were a few bak kut teh shops in a row so we chose the one with the most customers. Shop name - Restoran Ah Ping Bak Kut Teh.


Bah Kut Teh Teh Teh!

We ordered first because the hunger was quite unbearable. When the food arrived, Chee Tat was still nowhere to be seen so we ate first. Clement was especially hyper, ate and talked non-stop.

Eventually, at 9pm, we finished our share of bak kut teh and 15 minutes later, Chee Tat showed up. According to him, he took a wrong turn and headed towards Karak instead of Subang. Being good people, we left him some food. He ate like a hungry man that survived a famine.

'Potato CheeTat' by Sean hooi.


It's okay to cry

Before ending this post, just for viewing pleasure,

Hoepack : "Look at my brutha ya'll"

I wonder what he's trying to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment