Monday, June 29, 2009

Roll Out!

I remember watching Transformers cartoon on TV 17 years ago. I would sit in front of the TV when it was time just to see Optimus Prime. Back then, I knew Optimus as the lorry that can transform. Well, the image of Optimus is very vague though.

those were the bulky days

And then the first Transformers movie came out. The robots weren't box-shaped as depicted in the cartoons. They actually look like robot body builders. Childhood memories came back to me when I watched it in 2007. The summary was Good vs. Evil. That was 2 years ago.


Sean Witwicky

Last Friday, had a cellgroup outing and the plan was to watch Transformers 2. The trailer of the movie made me abit too eager to watch it. As I stepped into the cinema, my heart was beating so hard I could hardly breathe. Err, that was just a metaphor to describe how I felt.

Vengeance!

The first thing that made my heart skip a beat was Megan Fox. The way she leaned on the motorbike made her hotter. This time around, the summary was, Autobots saving mankind from the destructive Decepticons and to stop them from getting the Matrix of Leadership that will activate the sun harvester. One thing that I dont really like is the good guys can't fly. Damn it. To sum it up, the CGI was really fantastic and the casts were superb.

Hey there, it's alrite to drool abit

There's one thing I figured out, the Matrix of Leadership is just an excuse to kidnap Megan Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment