Friday, May 1, 2009

Tis' The Season.

to be jolly..not.


Hail my books!


have been sleeping with them, waking up with them, eating with them, and also travelling with them. I've never felt so hardworking before. Back when I was in polytechnic(in Kuantan), being a first class student was a breeze and I glided through the exams. Thought it will be the same at UTAR at first, but I was wrong, very very wrong. Looking at math equations where A + B = C and then from C you double or triple integrate it and at last transform it into some kinda shit makes me dizzy.


It's like looking into a friggin hypno-spiral.Thus, here I am dissecting the spiral. --



By the way, I had dinner with Clement last night at , according to Jeremy, Jalan Pasar's claypot chicken rice. It's my third time there though. The claypot chicken rice they serve can be considered good, with side dishes like thai tofu, seafood tofu, pig's intestine soup dan lain lain lagi.


And Cle's style of eating hasn't change a wee bit.




To end this post, let me present to you my university project's prototype(unrelated incident):

The Multi-purpose Lectern

with my teamates and prototype after the presentation (from left Yeoh, Kingston, Chinmin,me,Alex)



No comments:

Post a Comment