Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Homecoming

ahhh, my last paper was a breeze. All the tips came out, I mean , the answers were already there for me to copy(it's an open book test). Stepping out of the exam hall was .......orgasmic. It's over!! After a month of slaving through my books, I'm a free man again.



And so, I went back to my haunted unit(rumoured) and started packing.



It was a lonely drive home on a sunny day. My cd player doesnt work, the radio is not clear, so practically it was a very monotonous drive all the way.

The repairs on the highways have not lessen, ah well, talk about quality. And after 3 hours, I reached my doorstep.
Waiting for me at the doorstep and the gate, I saw them, happily jumping around.

Crystal&Ruby©


Ahhh.. it's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment